Thursday, July 07, 2005

A God Moment

Hello again,

I want to share with all of you a verse one of my group members shared with us this morning. When she read this verse aloud, God's power reverbed off the walls of the room. It has been a long time since I have felt the presence of God so strongly and completely.

Her reading was from Luke 10:23-24.

Then he turned to his disciples and said privately, "Blessed are the eyes that see what you see. For I tell you that many prophets and kings wanted to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it."


Remember, as I am also continually called to remember in my darkest and dryest moments of CPE, that God is working through us and we are privileged to do this work with God.

As always, thank you for journeying with me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home