Sunday, January 22, 2006

Hey Pat, maybe I need to revisit my call.

As I was lurking on other blogs, I decided to take the "What is your theological worldview?" quiz again. Last time I ended up Holiness/Wesleyan...this time, well, I think it shows my worldview is in flux right now...but I'm thinking that's a good thing :-)


You scored as Roman Catholic. You are Roman Catholic. Church tradition and ecclesial authority are hugely important, and the most important part of worship for you is mass. As the Mother of God, Mary is important in your theology, and as the communion of saints includes the living and the dead, you can also ask the saints to intercede for you.

Emergent/Postmodern

75%

Roman Catholic

75%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

68%

Neo orthodox

54%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

43%

Modern Liberal

32%

Reformed Evangelical

29%

Classical Liberal

29%

Fundamentalist

4%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Pat Mulcahy said...

The Roman Catholic Church would welcome you with open arms, Jess. Walk toward the light! :-)

11:52 PM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger Jeff said...

Hey, I checked out your blog (you're a barista?) and was inspired to post to mine. Go figure. Thanks for inspiring me with the theological roundup.

9:39 PM, February 20, 2006  
Blogger Scott said...

Okay, late comment, but what 4% of you is fundamentalist? That was my favorite part...

:)

9:53 PM, March 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home