Monday, January 23, 2006

This description of my birth date is rather uncanny...

Your Birthdate: September 7

You are an island. You don't need anyone else to make you happy.
And though you see yourself as a loner, people are drawn to you.
Deep and sensitive, you tend to impress others with your insights.
You also tend to be psychic - so listen to that inner voice!
Your strength: Your self sufficiency

Your weakness: You despise authority

Your power color: Maroon

Your power symbol: Hammer

Your power month: July

4 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

You're psychic??

:)

11:58 PM, January 23, 2006  
Anonymous Pamela/PJ said...

yay! it's you in all your fabulousness! i thought that "the lone barista" was such a clever name-- because i'm a barista, too-- then, lo and behold, it's you! so happy to have found your site; i can't believe it took me this long to parouse andrew's friends blogs. :)

3:06 PM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger -mike- said...

Baristas will rule the earth.

6:17 PM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger Kate said...

Randomly commenting here because I didn't answer a question you asked me on Cleave's blog post about McCosh. I'm not one to go back and check comments because I got used to LJ's threaded comments.

Anyway, I won't be going to summer language this year. I would have loved to, but I just can't afford it (are we sensing a theme). Anyway, I will be moving to PTS around September 9 and becoming poor again after three years of well-paid jobs...and I'm pretty happy with that decision.

6:48 PM, July 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home