Sunday, September 24, 2006

Restructuring, revisiting, revisioning

Hello blog world,

After over a 1/2 year long break, I'm cautiously reentering the blogosphere. I guess I've been away for several reason, but probably the greatest one was lack of direction for this blog. So I think I'm going to try to something a little different. Instead of ranting or doing silly blog things, I'm going to focus my posts on the multitude of "hats" that wear at this point in my life.

For example, one day I might reflect on my life as a mom. Another day I might chat about being a social worker. Or I might talk about how my baptist roots and my presbyterian present like to spar with each other from time to time.

Quite honestly I don't know if ANYONE is even checking this blog anymore but if you happen to stop by, I hope you find a more focused and fun experience!

It's good to be back.

5 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

I'll be interested to read about the battles bewteen your former Baptist self and your Presbyterian self. Sounds familiar- my former Church of God self likes to throw down with my present Presbyterian self every now and again. Glad you decided to begin blogging again right when I decided to get in on this blogging stuff!

3:29 PM, September 24, 2006  
Blogger suz said...

welcome back. I look forward to reading.

11:35 AM, September 25, 2006  
Anonymous Scott said...

Hey, you know you always have my ear (or eyes, as this particular case may be). I'm looking forward to hearing more from you! Now you just need to get that spouse of yours back into the game and all will be well.

Welcome back!

12:02 AM, September 28, 2006  
Anonymous Elaine said...

HI, I'll be checking in.

Elaine
OKlahoma

6:07 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger suz said...

what have you been thinking about lately?

11:49 AM, November 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home